Flexible Polypropylene Alloy (FPA). Combining the advantages of polypropylene (PP) with those of ethylene propylene rubber (EPR) to create a highly flexible membrane with excellent heat-weldable attributes.
Ponds, lakes, reservoirs, irrigation lagoons and ditches, canals and dams.
- Flexible - conforms well to sub-grade irregularities and protrusions, as well as settlement and subsidence under stress
- Copes with steep side slopes
- Environmental resilience - outstanding resistance to stress cracking, aggressive chemicals, weathering and UV
- Standard welding techniques deliver high joint integrity because of the wide melt transition window
- Easy to field-repair
- Site installation uncertainties eliminated with our pre-fabricated service
- Low permeability to gases, meeting many codes for municipal solid waste landfills
Rolls: 6.86m x 200m
Thicknesses: 0.75mm – 1.5mm
Prefabricated panels also available up to 400 m² to suit all specified applications.