Both woven and non-woven. As protectors, reinforcement/ separators and filters.
akes, lagoons and reservoirs - protection for membranes
Railways, roads and car parks - reinforcement/separation
Coastal and bank protection for rivers and waterways - filtration
- Ease of installation
- Excellent damage resistance and thick to sustain high puncture loads - cushions against penetration
- High abrasion resistance
- Needle-punching ensures high elongation capacity under localised strain without rupturing or losing hydraulic properties
- High water permeability retained, even under load, along with a minimal reduction of long-term filtering efficiency
- Reduced rutting or track deformation
- Prevention of contaminant migration
- Filter stability prevents soil erosion through scouring
Rolls up to 5.9m wide x 100m long.