Strong yet pliable polyethylene geomembrane. A high-density polyethylene (HDPE) woven fabric coated both sides with an impermeable low-density polyethylene (LDPE) coating.
Note: A non-woven polypropylene geotextile protective layer can be added to combat mechanical damage, or provide higher friction resistance.
Cost-effective membranes for ponds, lakes and waste tips - as a cover, or as a temporary wrap for contaminated materials. Also useful for leachate prevention and seepage protection.
- Cost-effective impermeable membrane
- Available in a range of suitable gauges
- High tensile strength and good tear strength
- Easy to install, accommodating complicated configurations
- Available prefabricated to rapidly cover large areas
Rolls: 2m x 100m and 4m x 100m
Thickness: a range available from 0.3mm up to 0.7mm
Large factory welded sections available, depending on grade, up to 2400 m²